Cafe Racer Forum banner

Hacksaw, Witworth please come back

14K views 81 replies 30 participants last post by  Ichiban Moto 
#1 ·
those guys made this place tolerable.

#3 ·
Honestly, I feel like things now are better than they have been in a loooong time

Reactions: Tanshanomi
#15 · (Edited)
Actually the good old days are the mid 2000's... where basically most of this board was racers...
I've had good old days in the 60s (youth & bikes), 70s (teen, 20s & bikes), 80s (marriage, kids, business & bikes), 90s (bikes, life & bikes), 2000s (high-paying jobs, bikes & racing), and lately (more kids & more bikes)

Everyone has moved on....
I blame o'bummer

#20 ·
I miss HackA. He was an interesting cat. I talked to him on the phone a couple of times and even made some plans to meet up and even considered building a bike with him and racing it. He was slightly eccentric in a tin-foil hat sort of way and appeared to have a lot of personal baggage from his past. I enjoyed him quite a bit, then he just left. I think he made a brief appearance at DTT then he was gone from there too.

Witworth was just a waste of time full of BS and no info that was verifiable that wasn't also readily from the Google.

Ken

#22 ·
Well every thread in every section is not about you. If they were it would be like you were him. Oh and if - no matter what the topic, you would pretend to know everything about it and also secrets about that topic you heard from your super fancy friends. And lastly you would never had posted a picture of a bike you had at least touched let alone worked on or owned.

#23 ·
haha witworth and geeto were a few of the reasons why i joined the thread.. simply knew their stuff it seemed like. oldies had piss poor communication skills but gave a me a few pointer with a few gut checks.. jaguar and hillsy are good guys too.. kicked my ass a few times.. im sure its with love and i know that the idea of the younger generation trying to keep the cafe style and history alive, you guys appreciate it.

I plan on looking to buy an Hummer H1 hard top truck.. if any of you guys have any connections across the country lmk.. i know theres a few H1s in Colorado, Michigan and parts of Ohio

#33 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.