Cafe Racer Forum banner

Handlebar height.

2068 Views 12 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  joe c
So I had a buddy that tried to pass his old suzuki with some standard clubmans and they wouldn't pass inspection. Some silly Texas law involving a gas tank, but I cant find it online. Is this always the case or is there a way around this. I was thinking of just taking the bike in with normal bars then doing a swap. Is that the standard for running cafes? Or do most of you guys know somebody who helps you pass... for a case of beer... or something... not a bribe...just a thank you case. anyways, that thought just re-entered my mind as i was about to order some bars and i figured you guys would know. (and yeah im trying to make it as street legal as possible)

1 - 1 of 13 Posts
just pass it with the stock stuff and swap it out. in MD we only have to do the inspection once so it's no big deal!

CB650, FauxCatiFT500
1 - 1 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.