Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Back at ya.

Drinking my coffee from a new mug, decorated with a painting Dirty harry did at school, of which he was particularly proud... and he gave me a clay sculpture he made at school, of a mushroom and a snail (?).
The other little Ramones are still sleeping, but my daughter has been knitting a scarf all w/e, which I suspect is going to be her gift to me.

Plans for the day are either a picnic & car/truck/motorcycle show at Greenfield village, or join the cookout at my brother's house. Gotta put it to a vote (I know, I know... not the point of the day, but I try to accommodate whenever possible).

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Back at ya.

Drinking my coffee from a new mug, decorated with a painting Dirty harry did at school, of which he was particularly proud... and he gave me a clay sculpture he made at school, of a mushroom and a snail (?).
The other little Ramones are still sleeping, but my daughter has been knitting a scarf all w/e, which I suspect is going to be her gift to me.

Plans for the day are either a picnic & car/truck/motorcycle show at Greenfield village, or join the cookout at my brother's house. Gotta put it to a vote (I know, I know... not the point of the day, but I try to accommodate whenever possible).

·
Registered
865 Posts
Happy fathers day guys! I'll have to snap some pics of the Argentinian empanadas my old man requested my mom to make!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Happy fathers day guys! I'll have to snap some pics of the Argentinian empanadas my old man requested my mom to make!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Happy Fathers day to all fathers on the forum (ours was the 12th)

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Coozie from my youngest (8yrs), Jacky-Boy:

It's his own artwork... him being chased by 3 dogs.

(of course you're being chased by dogs, you silly little fucker, you have a bone in your hand!)

Mickey clearly had his daughters today... obviously girls. Sons would have fed him bacon, sausage, ham, hash... and a little waffle on the side. :)

Yuca, I need an empanadas recipe. Need.

Took the little Ramones to the car show... I'll start a new thread (lots o' pics.) so I don't clog this one up with crap.

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wifey made us all a lovely steak dinner, then i just took it easy for rest of the day :)

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
i spent the functional majority of the day at the hospital after the dog bit my daughter in the face.

...didn't even drink a single beer.

great mexican feast for dinner though.

and the kids bought me a pink plastic flamingo.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Damn Catboy, hope your daughter is ok!!

Judey - I'll work on hijacking the recipe. Its straight from my Argentine grandmother. Serious shit!

Mandatory pic dump!

The station (load the tapa with meat, small piece of hardboiled egg, and half an olive)

bake>fry

Mmm Flakey

1 - 17 of 17 Posts