Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Whoo HOOOO im sick and in bed with my dog!!!
my old lady is at her sisters house and this is the crappiest NYE ever

BUUUT i did hook up my computer to my so im typing this on my LCD.. this is HUGE on my screen its awesome.. Everyone be safe.. im gonna take m ore nyquil.

----------------------------
http://www.driftalliance.com

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I forgot about mummers. Sequins, Banjos and xylophones…..weapons grade pharmaceuticals combined with massive consumption of alcohol is your only good option. Good Luck.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Forget the Nyquil. It New Years Eve. At least give the germs a good time. Lots of booze!!! Happy New Year folks.

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
I woke up with a nasty cold and 12 inches of snow...worked tonight, private party...but made $1100 in six hours and scored some Tylenol 4.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
The party we were supposed to go to got cancelled at the last minute, due to an ill hostess; I woke up to a foot of snow; and my youngest son has pinkeye (and I probably will soon, too).

But we did have fireworks at my house last night.

Catboy was at a campout, now under the same foot of snow in a tent. Guess my night wasn't so bad after all.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i did nothing, watched tv, and stayed up til almost 3. woohoo. right. can i say thank god its all over. im so releaved. only 11 more months til the shit hits the fan again. this will be totally diiferent.....yeah right.

happy new year you fags. best bunch of peeps on the web. you guys all rock.

jc

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Another 8" of snow today...we are up to about 4 feet so far this winter....I haven't seen this much snow this early in more than 20 years.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
lets see.... all is well in cafe land JBranson is waking up with twelve inches ..I bet his wife is hiding.Judes son will soon have a cold milky white eye instead of pick eye.There is a few sick guys with no Boob Scotch in site and no wifey either(sure she is with the family...sure she is.....)
And finally we all know, who ended up with that "Fruitcake"of course its a little dirty,its been in circulation since it was made in the 40's.
Its the year of the "RAT" hey maybe things are looking up and just maybe a Happy New Year After all!

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

Edited by - LiLBull on Jan 02 2008 08:26:52 AM

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
quote:
Catboy was at a campout, now under the same foot of snow in a tent. Guess my night wasn't so bad after all.
i opted to sleep inside to ease my departure early in the morning to get back and take care of my dog. by the time i crashed at 3, it was just starting to snow. 4 hours later, more than a foot of heavy white hell. it turned into a 3 and a half hour epic struggle to push, pull, dig, yank, and beat my van down the tiny two track driveway, onto the unplowed dirt road all the way out to a barely cleared 12 mile!

i'm sore like a motherfucker today!!!

"Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion." -Edward Abbey

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:
Another 8" of snow today...we are up to about 4 feet so far this winter....I haven't seen this much snow this early in more than 20 years.
And loving it...

Edited by - UngaWUnga on Jan 02 2008 11:21:29 AM

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
quote:I opted to sleep inside...
Sissy! Did you end up taking Louie with you? That's who I was really thinking of in the tent when I woke up yesterday morning. Got my truck stuck in my own driveway - after I'd already shovelled it out.

Bull, If I thought I could get the boy to be still for 5min, I'd try that remedy - I'm filing it away for future reference tho, as I usually end up with it a few days after the kids do.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Rob,
Is that Carter Hut?
Skiing rocks now nomatter where in New England. Skied with 10" of POW at Saddleback on Monday. Today would have been sweet. Damn work.

Happy New Year.

Jeff

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:
Rob,
Is that Carter Hut?
Skiing rocks now nomatter where in New England. Skied with 10" of POW at Saddleback on Monday. Today would have been sweet. Damn work.
Nah, that's Greeley Pond. Used the XC skis to get up there and down.
The other pictures are from backyard skiing.

I'm going nuts here. All I can think of is bailing work and going skiing.

Hey, anyone want to buy my RD350 racebike?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Jesus, you guys are lame!! I'm still hungover... So far 2008 has been one big headache!!! ;) Now get out there and party!!!

Cheers,
A.D.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts