Registered
2,595 Posts
Yes indeed, and the same to you.

I think I will not ride today. Maybe.

FR

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Woke up to 2" of snow on the ground. And received no invitation to dinner at my parents' house. Other than the snow, it's going to be a great day! Gonna have to get more beer.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Now for the other side.

I hate Thanksgiving and almost all holidays. LL Bean had their Xmas tree lighting last weekend . . . Christmas songs all week (Oh, are they "Holiday" songs?) Sell me more stuff. Buy more stuff. Who cares.

Crap. I'm going to Ramp de Camp's on Saturday.

Edited by - imslow on Nov 22 2007 11:13:14 AM

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
quote:
Now for the other side.

I hate Thanksgiving and almost all holidays. LL Bean had their Xmas tree lighting last weekend . . . Christmas songs all week (Oh, are they "Holiday" songs?) Sell me more stuff. Buy more stuff. Who cares.

Crap. I'm going to Ramp de Camp's on Saturday.

Edited by - imslow on Nov 22 2007 11:13:14 AM

Yeah, Halloween is over, no big holidays for me until next year. New Year's Eve in Madison, so I have a good chance of ending up in jail. Free meals. Happy turkey day.
Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Yeller,
I am doing New Years in Madison, Too. Lets get together. I'll buy you a beer or two.
Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Registered
97 Posts
When you party Mad town style on any Tuesday you run a chance of going to jail. I'm not sure i could survive new years up there. Jail would be a best case scenario. Wow, that town is too much fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts