Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....you 'effin Turkeys! Eat some food, drinks some drink, watch some football, nap, then repeat.

Cheers,

Texy

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
we dont celebrate this thanksgiving thing here in UK but heres hoping my American friends on here have a good day :)

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
we dont celebrate this thanksgiving thing here in UK but heres hoping my American friends on here have a good day :)

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Have fun guys. Unless they send me home soon I am gong to find out what a hospital Thanksgiving dinner tastes like.

Sure hope it is better than the fake eggs I just had.

Need to straighten out a little tock in the ticker.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Have fun guys. Unless they send me home soon I am gong to find out what a hospital Thanksgiving dinner tastes like.

Sure hope it is better than the fake eggs I just had.

Need to straighten out a little tock in the ticker.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wishing you the best Jack. Get home soon!

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wishing you the best Jack. Get home soon!

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Good luck Jack! I hope you don't get stuck there all weekend. My employer hates to go in for his heart issues on Fridays as he is usual stuck till Tuesday if he does. He says on the bright side he is still breathing on Wednesday.

Tony you should try it one year its all about the food and getting together with family, cant beat it.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Good luck Jack! I hope you don't get stuck there all weekend. My employer hates to go in for his heart issues on Fridays as he is usual stuck till Tuesday if he does. He says on the bright side he is still breathing on Wednesday.

Tony you should try it one year its all about the food and getting together with family, cant beat it.

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
quote:Originally posted by nic579

like christmas without the presents? is today a public holiday then?

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
quote:Originally posted by nic579

like christmas without the presents? is today a public holiday then?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts