Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Thanks all. The turkey wasn't bad but not enough gravy.

Waiting for the doc to read the most recent EKG to see if I'm out.

Have a great day!

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Thanks all. The turkey wasn't bad but not enough gravy.

Waiting for the doc to read the most recent EKG to see if I'm out.

Have a great day!

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Had the Greeks/Romans worshiped a god of pie (and they should have), he would have been known as "Judicus":

Happy Thanksgiving, Bitches...

... except for the Limeys & Pommies, of course... that could get complicated.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Had the Greeks/Romans worshiped a god of pie (and they should have), he would have been known as "Judicus":

Happy Thanksgiving, Bitches...

... except for the Limeys & Pommies, of course... that could get complicated.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all. The chef at the dining hal has gone all out this year and claims he will be serving the best Thanksgiving dinner in town. We will be dining with all the students who haven't gone home or been invited out into the community. We are having a big buffet with all the traditional items, including agutiq (try and google that).

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all. The chef at the dining hal has gone all out this year and claims he will be serving the best Thanksgiving dinner in town. We will be dining with all the students who haven't gone home or been invited out into the community. We are having a big buffet with all the traditional items, including agutiq (try and google that).

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Ken,

Eskimo ice cream-called agutiq that is crisco (used to be seal/whale oil and sometimes still is) sugar, and berries.

What do I win?

Your pal,

Texy

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Ken,

Eskimo ice cream-called agutiq that is crisco (used to be seal/whale oil and sometimes still is) sugar, and berries.

What do I win?

Your pal,

Texy

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Texy,
Maybe I'll make some up and bring it to you at Mid-Ohio this year as your prize. The really good stuff has dried fish in it, too. I wonder how many beers it will take for you to get the first bowlful down? I'll bring some Alaskan Amber or Prince William Porter this time.

Ken

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Texy,
Maybe I'll make some up and bring it to you at Mid-Ohio this year as your prize. The really good stuff has dried fish in it, too. I wonder how many beers it will take for you to get the first bowlful down? I'll bring some Alaskan Amber or Prince William Porter this time.

Ken

21 - 37 of 37 Posts