Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
quote:
can help with stainless hardware, but personally I feel its a bit iffy for race bike use..prone to galling at the worst time,and can also be brittle if of obscure manufacture..can supply name of titanium hardware supplier....it aint cheap...David.

X
Hello Dave,
I never make it to Maine anymore, but if you give me an address to ship to, I will send you the Norton forks I said I'd give you last year.

Thanks for you help last season at the track, Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
quote:
Hi Aaron,I still have the 250 motor I was going to trade you for those forks, and if you let me know where you are I might just come and visit..David

X
Dave,
I'm all the way down here in Wakefield, MA. I live about 10 minutes away from Hutchinson Cycle. If its to far, let me know and I will eventually make it up to Maine.

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Yes... I still work at Hutchinson Cycle. I'm there most of the time, but starting next week I will only be there part time. Let me know when you want to come down, anytime is cool with me.

Here is a link on how to get to the shop.

http://www.triumphman.com/map

Its pretty much drive 95 south until exit 39 in Mass and then follow this map.

Aaron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.