View attachment 107295

Here's a custom project that I know I won't get around to. 1973 Harley-Aermacchi 350-SS frame fitted with cast wheels, fork, and brakes from various Suzukis (front caliper is a Yamaha 4-piston blue spot). New parts include steering bearings, clip-ons, Grimeca 11mm master cylinder, rear brake rotor, shocks, and tires. Frame is straight and unmodified other than missing rear turn signal stalks.

I also have an unused Air-Tech Reed Titan fiberglass seat base and a NOS (genuine) Benelli Mojave tank that I intended to use for this. They are not included because I never got around to mounting them to the frame, however I'll be happy sell them as well if anybody inquires.

No title; bill of sale only. Located in Kansas City. Willing to help ship.

The price is negotiable. I think it's fair; about half of what I have into the rolling chassis as shown. However, I think this would be a cool setup and just seeing it get completed would have some worth to me. So if there's an Aermacchi guy out there with a genuine desire for a project like this and the resources to realistically complete it, let's talk. At this point, it's just taking up room in my workshop.