Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where is this all going ?
Good build threads are now being ruined by the latest childish banter..

Where are the MODERATOR'S?
I'll assume that Tex slapped a weeks time out recently to a member to curb some of this destruction.. Others (moderators) actions or the needed reclaiming of ruined threads appears to be non-existant..

I dont see where the banter is good for selling Advertizing space or the forum continuing to be source for good information ..

Is this the new way to gain traffic , Let the trash talk run wild for more hits, thus making the site more valueble , or to run off the older members, in which then owner's can change the direction of the site altogether ?...

We have lost solid contributing members for good , while others are in the backgrounds not contributing at all , waiting to see where this is all going..

My thinking is this is all going to hit the fan very shortly..

My 2 cents...

Betting DTT members are getting a kick out of all this..

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
" Betting DTT members are getting a kick out of all this.. " , or orchestrating it .

" We have lost solid contributing members for good " , none that I can think of.

Danger, is my business.

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
Who got the week off?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'll not point fingers as I'm not sure of its actually happening...I chanced to see a weeks gap in this members postings...
And his posting style changed after..
Could also be just as possible a down computer , vacation or he got lucky that week and didnt need to f' around with us too.. lol

Jail time can't be rulled out ...... ;)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
Who owns vintageperformancemotorcycles.com again?

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
NERDS!!!! hahahahah!!! I own this website. From now on its full blown" outing all the nerds" . everyday all day.
Are you always such a complete douchebag? If you want to make a fool of yourself in your own threads that's one thing but spamming a forum just to act like a cretin is beyond rude.

The only thing I do not understand is why this idiot is still here. There is absolutely no excuse for Bucci's behavior and less excuse for moderators to allow it. I don't have a huge tolerance level for people behaving badly at the best of times and I hve no time for this guy acting this way. An N O all of us leaving is not an acceptable outcome. Just ban his ass. It's time.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Has anybody emailed ffral? I think he's knee deep with his band or some shit and thus not paying attention.

This is place has always been the Wild West, anybody really surprised that someone new with no clue walks in and declares themselves "the sheriff"? What ever he's up to he can't keep it up forever, and this place has never, from day one, been a home to his kind (the hipster chopper bandwagon jumping douchebag). You can wait it out, and he will go away just like all the others. It helps if you set him to ignore then you don't have to read anything he wrote.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
This nerd is heading to Bonneville in a couple of days for World Finals to race the sidecar. Be back in a week. Might check in and see if shitwit and pukecycle are still here. On the other hand they probably will. Ohh well.

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
This nerd is heading to Bonneville in a couple of days for World Finals to race the sidecar. Be back in a week. Might check in and see if shitwit and pukecycle are still here. On the other hand they probably will. Ohh well.
It looks like Jupiter Pluvius is going to get all Pluvi again. But, feel comfortable in the knowledge B-boi will have blown away like tare in the fields.

Danger, is my business.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
it's because nothing interesting is being built and showed or talked about, chances are it's because anyone building anything interesting doesn't care to put pictures up because they've already got a network of people who they ask for advice off forum. unfortunately it's like a new right of passage for the up and coming jesse jamesers to come on here and defend some crap pile and then whine about getting picked apart. i ignore 90% of new builds that come on here because frankly I doubt any of them are actually looking for any advice.

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
I have faith that the mods have been talking to people.
maybe they gave some a window to clean it up and are waiting for that time to run out.
im not a fan of banning at all, but Cory is a bit much. Not funny and no motorcycle content so a total waste

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
it's because nothing interesting is being built and showed or talked about, chances are it's because anyone building anything interesting doesn't care to put pictures up because they've already got a network of people who they ask for advice off forum. unfortunately it's like a new right of passage for the up and coming jesse jamesers to come on here and defend some crap pile and then whine about getting picked apart. i ignore 90% of new builds that come on here because frankly I doubt any of them are actually looking for any advice.
It's because the café racer world has reached Peak Hipster, and the internet snake that is the cool café crapster, has finally turned so far as to bite it's own ass.

The café racer snake really had nowhere to go after promoting the same bike design , over and over and over again: Ad infinitum. I saw the disconnect with real riding, and good bikes, years ago. It was an obvious road to nowhere. If I could go back a few years, I'd just come out and say it straight: " this bike is total shit, and you are an idiot. "

Danger, is my business.

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
Good luck.

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
It's because the café racer world has reached Peak Hipster, and the internet snake that is the cool café crapster, has finally turned so far as to bite it's own ass.

The café racer snake really had nowhere to go after promoting the same bike design , over and over and over again: Ad infinitum. I saw the disconnect with real riding, and good bikes, years ago. It was an obvious road to nowhere. If I could go back a few years, I'd just come out and say it straight: " this bike is total shit, and you are an idiot. "

Danger, is my business.

Nope, the hipsters are moving on.
all we are getting now is bad hipsters that are late to the party.

- - - Updated - - -

then your on the wrong website nerd..
How could you know?

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
Some guys definition of a nerd, is someone knowing one line of Shakespeare by heart or being able to read. Some guys it seems, weren't at school, the day they did school.

J_g : " Nope, the hipsters are moving on. all we are getting now is bad hipsters that are late to the party."

Or guys so flipped out, and behind the curve of any café-fashion movement that all hope is lost.

The " scheming bitches scooter club " only take in girlies. Maybe It's time for some to start a " Dreaming Snitches Without Britches ", café racer club?

Getting late to the party is like saying: " What's up, and going down Daddy-O. "

Danger, is my business.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts