Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know very little about timing?! My cb360 wont idle, I have been looking at the points and rotating the alternator? No electricity but the points look clean. Not sure the specifics or if there is something that I am not doing but I need to figure it out?????

·
Registered
278 Posts
Have you considered just maintaining a single thread and responding to people's suggestions so we know what you have and haven't tested already?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats helpful, thank you-I personally would rather come to a clean post with fewer scrolls to make it easier to read. I would love to post a multiple pager

·
Registered
278 Posts
Ahh. Well, I offered advice on wiring, but you never responded with more info about what wasn't connected. A lot of folks responded on your carb syncing issue, but you never did say if you worked it out or what you tried. I gave you a procedure for chasing your idle issue, but who the hell knows what even led you to thinking your points were the issue.

No electricity? What the fuck does that even mean? Where? With the battery connected and the ignition on? With the points open or closed? Are you going to answer or just start another thread?

Fuck it. Someone else do this, I'm going to sleep.

A

1 - 4 of 4 Posts