Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Granted my 175 often tries to rip itself out from under me in displays of incrediable accleration.....the T12 incident was due to a peaky breaking curve...that apparently sometimes goes from 0% to like 300% by just glancing at the lever.
Or...it could have been rider error...as unbelievable as that may seem.
JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Granted my 175 often tries to rip itself out from under me in displays of incrediable accleration.....the T12 incident was due to a peaky breaking curve...that apparently sometimes goes from 0% to like 300% by just glancing at the lever.
Or...it could have been rider error...as unbelievable as that may seem.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
nothing funnier than those fat dudes on gsxr1300's. remember when the ama fx class was totally unlimited? i remember seeing those bikes flying through the air all over at nhis that year i saw them there.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
nothing funnier than those fat dudes on gsxr1300's. remember when the ama fx class was totally unlimited? i remember seeing those bikes flying through the air all over at nhis that year i saw them there.

jc

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
his left toes gotta hurt but check out the smoke and blackie leading to his right foot. i would suspect the next pic might show him looking very closely at the texture of his lane choice.
-parks

·
Registered
149 Posts
i was at the track one night and this 4 foot black dude was dragging his "busa" with nitrous. HE does a sweet burnout and then pulls up to the line. Hits the lights and off he goes holds the bike down till second (maybe third i dont know what gear they start in) and the bike shoots to 12 oclock he is hanging on completely parallel to the bike his short little legs dangling there till he finally gets out of the throttle (what seemed like forever ) and the front end hits the ground and he is laying on the tail section. Everyone in the stands goes "wwhhhooooaaaa" simultaneously and he pulls himself back up to the seat and hits it again and still ran like an 11 second pass.

so the moral of this story is
busa's are fast.

----------------------------
http://www.driftalliance.com

1 - 20 of 25 Posts