Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day ladies and gents,
I'm glad to have found this place , was referred a while ago by texmawby, finally got around to signing up.
I currently have a 1972 Honda CB350K, which I have owned for nearly 30 years, so yes, I do have a bit of experience with these machines. In the past I have done a complete engine rebuild, and basically did a full teardown and a "clean and sort" rebuild. I have done my blunders and found my fixes over the years.
I have a strong background in mechanics, professional mech for MANY years, licensed aircraft mechanic, semi-skilled machinist( all manual stuff, no CAD), experienced welder, some sheet metal work, and I'm a chronic tinkerer.
Currently working as a radar systems technician.
Also have a 1971 CL350 that I am tracing paperwork on to make it legal. don't want to break it up.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Sounds like you know your way around. Welcome!

·
Registered
23,294 Posts
Any friend of Tex is welcome here. We actually have a support group called "friends of Tex"...ok it's really a circle jerk around his picture but don't let that deter you.

Why kind of radar do you repair? Please tell me it is something cool like the systems on civilian E2Cs or something like that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts