Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys, I'm obviously new to the site. Looks like we have a wealth of knowledge here, and that's why I am asking for your help on something...

I represent a small scooter shop in Salt Lake City, Utah. My sole reason for being here is to either sell or find a price for an aluminum alloy race tank off of a Honda Benly. From what I've been told they are rare, and finding one in the condition I have is not common. If anyone wants to give me some pointers on a good price to sell this for, or would like to buy this particular tank for their project, contact the shop at 801-466-9234.

This tank is pretty much as complete as it gets. It's the sport style tank which is the "aggressive" styling you don't see often. Gas tank, fuel pet cock, rubbers, bushings, everything is all original. The pictures are obnoxiously big, so I've attached thumbnails. if you are interested in the full size pictures I can email them to you.

IMG_0106 - Copy.JPG IMG_0105.JPG IMG_0107.JPG IMG_0109.JPG IMG_0104.JPG IMG_0110 - Copy.JPG IMG_0111.JPG IMG_0112.JPG IMG_0113 - Copy.JPG IMG_0115 - Copy.JPG

·
Registered
6,122 Posts
You're ok, they won't delete that post.

I had a Benly once and gave it away, I sure hope they are not worth tons of cash.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Try VHT, some Benley experts there. Good place to find a buyer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts