Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm 24, I found this forum running around the web, it's a pleasure to be part of it. I am a college student, always passionate about everything that surrounds the world of engines. I was fortunate enough to be able to grow on a saddle, after I start the maintenance of my engine recently I start some construction projects. I happened recently I decided to start a project from scratch by building a Ape with engine Cbr 600 F3 entirely alone. Consolidated the latest project, I recently buy a Suzuki Gr 650 from 1987 with the intention of transforming it and using it in the summer.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I didn't think I was going to like you after watching this boring video. But I watched the Ape videos enjoyed them.
Based on the workshop in the videos, it looks like you a receiving some good mentoring.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the council, I change the video in my presentation. When I finish the project with the Suzuki gr I will post video feel like the other . I build all in my workshop, my father teaches me from i was teenager, I learned to use lathe, welding machine, ecc. and now I like build and run with my projects. I hope to find ideas and valuable advice in this forum. See you soon!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
That custom Ape is Amazing. Have you ever consider putting real cbr tires on it ? That would be pretty sweet too for sure.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a lot,too kind!! I had never consider to putting the real cbr tires, now I put cars wheels or atv wheels.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for watch!! :D :D It's a good engine, when it comes to couple it works pretty well!!

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Yeah - thanks for that. I spent the rest of the evening trolling YouTube for APE videos.....:mad:

Jokes - pretty cool stuff :cool:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I really like the sub-component power/drive unit. You can always build an alternate cockpit, lower to the ground with dual seats, and swap them as you like.

Very nice.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, the idea was to created an rear removable if I in the future will wanna build another front frame with two wheel, similar buggy cross.
Thanks for compliment, I really appreciate!! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts