Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i just bought a cb350 and i just thought i would make a thread with progress and pictures

Where do these go ? does anyone have a layout pic? and maybe color coordination?

haha thank you

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
k4 had another white stripe. not sure if it came in gold either. dont have my books here. with the black headlight bucket.....it would be a k4. but those reflectors look a little small.

good thing is they were pretty good about running hte wires with the correct colors. any clymer/haynes book will have the diagram. or if you search here, im pretty sure its been posted.

most all of that will end up in your headlight bucket.

jc

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My dad brother and i striped the bike down the other day

got the engine off about to operate to see why its locked up >_< bc pb blaster didnt work so yeah

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey Mike, looks like you've been busy. Not quite the way I remember it when it left:). Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Oh, and looking for the guy selling clip-ons you mentioned the other day.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by mitchellsk

Hey Mike, looks like you've been busy. Not quite the way I remember it when it left:). Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Oh, and looking for the guy selling clip-ons you mentioned the other day.
i will get you the info real quick hang on

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
long time no post sorry for no pictures :[

been busy with the engine rebuild stripping the frame of paint and looking for a paint scheme i want should be done with putting the engine back together then tuning from there and then pictures will start flowing in :]

btw im gonna in toronto alot soon if anybody wants to hang out we should!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Bring some bikes back to the south so we have more to choose from :)

Looking forward to progress pics.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Considering they are listed for a specific bike I'd have to guess they're the same length as the stock shocks. Same length = same height.

That said, I'd be leery of buying shocks from a place that doesn't even list the length of them. And aside from tires, I avoid JC Whipme like the plague.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts