Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Seth - what you trying to build, a rocketship? I hear NASA is looking for a few good men....

Tim, good news on the sling taking a hike.... I think you should intentionally drip oil off that f400, I believe it makes handling a bit better with a squirrly rear tire, which also seems to fit your fast, albeit crazed, riding style! See you soon! How was the fair?

Listening to Uncle Tupelo's Anthology at work.... as you can see, working hard!

Pete

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

Edited by - Pete Casper on Jul 31 2007 09:12:53 AM

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Seth - what you trying to build, a rocketship? I hear NASA is looking for a few good men....

Tim, good news on the sling taking a hike.... I think you should intentionally drip oil off that f400, I believe it makes handling a bit better with a squirrly rear tire, which also seems to fit your fast, albeit crazed, riding style! See you soon! How was the fair?

Listening to Uncle Tupelo's Anthology at work.... as you can see, working hard!

Pete

Yeller'
---

Edited by - Pete Casper on Jul 31 2007 09:12:53 AM

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
quote:
Pete I just got that Uncle Tupelo Album last week
I leave the Nasa Stuff to Seth
I just hope the thing goes
Glad you are Slingless Tim
must be a relief
Finally back on my street bike and it feels great
have to watch the Potholes so they dont mess that healing disk up again
Progresss is slow but sure
and on that modern bike topic
i say
Hell Yeah
You making it up to Granite state?

Yeller'
---

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
quote:
Yah. Wilco sonvolt uncle tupelo. Bought every cd a year or so ago. now I'm bored .. . any other recommendations . . . done the shins etc . . .
Lemonheads "The Best Of", Ryan Adamns "Love is Hell", Mason Jennings "Mason Jennings", Matthew Sweet "Girlfiend", The Mountain Goats "All Hail West Texas", Spanic Boys, J. Mascis "Martin and ME", Billy Bragg's William Bloke (Wilco fans will like it), The Replacements, Paul Westerberg solo, Material Issue, Bouncing Souls "The Gold Record". Well that should get you started.

Yeller'
---

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.