Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Once again, there is a possibility my café racer "may not" be completed in time for me to participate in the Distinguished Hipster Ride on 9/27. I know, I know, right?

So in support of efforts to prevent / cure cancer, I will again be donating half of all Ichiban Moto sticker sales to the American Cancer Society through the end of next month :D

I will also have a random drawing for a free Ichiban Moto Tee at the end of next month. Anyone who buys stickers to support the ACS is eligible for the drawing !

ebay link: Set of Three Ichiban Moto Collectable Cafe Racer Motorcycle Vinyl Stickers | eBay

You may also mail $1 per sticker along with a self addressed and stamped envelope to:

Ichiban Moto
PO Box 1362
Highland Park, IL 60035

ebay automatically collects and donates 50% of Ichiban Moto sticker sales to the American Cancer Society through the ebay giving works program as shown in the listing.
for mailed $ to our PO Box for stickers, we will track and write a check to ACS.

Ichiban + ACH.jpg

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A total of $83.85 has been donated to the American Cancer Society ! I will do this again in the future.

Thank you everyone for your contributions and please send me pics of your stickers stuck on wherever they ended up !
I want to use the pics in a shout-out video

1 - 7 of 7 Posts