Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so thank you for the massive amount of help with the previous post on racing front end items.

I have two sets of 35mm Marzocchi forks. The one set on the right are the longer 35mm forks that came on the Ducati 350 Scrambler. The forks on the left are ones I am not so sure about. I am pretty sure they are Marzocchi but are shorter and may be for road racing.

Check out the photos below. Thanks for all the help and opinions good or bad are welcome.

Here are photos of the frame and engine. Like people have said it might be overkill but in my opinion I think it will be in good fun. I have the original parts that I am restoring as well.

Dellorto SS1 D and DS Carbs. Using the right D carb. These came off a Moto Guzzi V700.

Supposedly 1969 Ducati 350 Scrambler (non Desmo).

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
could be marzocchi or betor forks. are there any decals or casting marks?

IIRC the marzocchis were copies of the ceriani front ends, since you have both measure the distance between the axle and the fender mount on both and see how close they are.

Do you want to sell that unidentified set?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Can't answer the fork question, but I have never seen a drum brake that big, Is it 2LS or 4LS? and is it as effective as it looks?

Edit: my bad, just read your other thread.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Those other 2 sets of forks are way better than those junkie Ceriani 35mm's. Send the Ceriani's to me for Christmas.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CBclubman

Can't answer the fork question, but I have never seen a drum brake that big, Is it 2LS or 4LS? and is it as effective as it looks?

Edit: my bad, just read your other thread.
It's not a 4LS, they have different venting than that one.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
....or maybe it is.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts