Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
23,295 Posts
Soren,

if you want people to find you a mens jacket, don't post pics of ladies jackets.

If you can't find rev'it in europe, check your pulse cuz you may be dead. At least according to Tex since they are supposed to be huge in europe.

actually this looks like the closest place, so I guess revit doesn't have as big a reach as texy claims since the omitted a whole country(just busting chops dood):

http://www.motosprint-shop.com/

·
Super Moderator
11,267 Posts
When I lived in Denmark I used to go to Spain to purchase unwanted babies.

OK.. I've never been either place.

JohnnyB

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
quote:Originally posted by JackC

I have often wondered why the jacket manufacturers dont put a knit cuff inside the arms of motorcycle jackets to keep the wind from going up your sleeves. My ski jackets all had that feature.
No fun in the summer.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
There was this one time when I had to take my brother in law to LAX for a flight to Orlando, and it was really early in the morning and I got stuck in traffic coming home at 6AM, and I couldn't get off the freeway to use a restroom, so I had to go in my pants and when I finally did get home, all my neighbors were standing out in the driveway and they saw me pull up and they all came over to talk to me but I had to get out of the car with the windshield sunscreen thing wrapped around my bottom so that they wouldn't see what I did, but I think they knew anyway.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I just purchased a CorTech Armored jacket that I'm real happy with. I bought it at a honda dealer for just under 200. I'm not keen on purchasing something online because you don't have the opportunity to try the jacket on. I tried on several vendors jackets that were all the same size and they all had a different fit and feel to them. I settled on the jacket I purchased because it was the one that had what I was looking for and it fit the best. So I'd recommend you take a ride down to your local bike shop and see what they have - at least you can try a few jackets on to see how they feel to you.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts