Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have most of the parts i need for the brake upgrade. the only part that i'm lacking is a banjo bolt to feed both calipers. as far as i can tell, i need to put both hoses on the same spot with a longer banjo bolt and a crush washer in between them. does this bolt have to have to holes drilled in it or just one?

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
you need a bajo bolt that has two holes dirrled to feed double lines. They are out there but I can't remember a part number off hand. Remember crush washers seal banjo bolts so anywhere you see them you can expect there is no flow through.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
you need a bajo bolt that has two holes dirrled to feed double lines. They are out there but I can't remember a part number off hand. Remember crush washers seal banjo bolts so anywhere you see them you can expect there is no flow through.

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
The other way to go is to use a junction block with one line going into it from the master cylinder and 2 exiting to the calipers. Any f the dual disc hondas will have one.
Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Registered
217 Posts
Def. go with a Y block of some kind, looks SO much better than two seperate lines coming off the master (my opinion)..

ProTeal55
Member: Ton-Up Club Chicago
1974 CB/CL450 Cafe/Bar/Stripclub Racer
1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air Hardtop

1 - 5 of 5 Posts