Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all it’s the shop teacher again and I’m in a bunch of trouble. If you don’t know this already Rick and I are going to Mid Ohio and the ARMA is making a bit of a big deal out of it as far as we have heard. Any way our bike is not running right yet and the folks at Mid Ohio want to do a parade lap with the bikes before the premier race. Well I can only get 1 gear (and it is not 1st) and neutral. Can anyone help me out with this problem? The dogs are all in the right place I think it has to do with either the linkage that is behind the clutch basket or the star shaped thing that the linkage moves. Any ideas or help would be great! I’m going to Rochester for 2 weeks for this silly training for work and I will only have 3 days to tackle this problem. Unless there is someone that can help out in the Rochester area in that case Ill bring the bike with me their. Any way all help is greatly appreciated and either way I hope to see some of you in Ohio. We will be in the pit section and that is ware the bikes will be on display come up and say hi!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts