Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the main page every thing looks somewhat OK....except that it doesn't show WHO the last post was from....but the dates are from today:
Capture.JPG
But go to a section, and the last posts are from June!!
Capture1.JPG

I made a thread about this a few days ago, but cannot go to it to remind me how it was solved. I cleared my cache, logged out and back in, and this is happening on my laptop AND my iPhone.

·
Administrator
206 Posts
From the main page every thing looks somewhat OK....except that it doesn't show WHO the last post was from....but the dates are from today:
View attachment 94486
But go to a section, and the last posts are from June!!
View attachment 94488

I made a thread about this a few days ago, but cannot go to it to remind me how it was solved. I cleared my cache, logged out and back in, and this is happening on my laptop AND my iPhone.
Could you tell me what browser you are using? I have not been able to replicate this.
-Philip

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is on Chrome, on my laptop, and Safari on my iphone.

But it's acting all nice and dandy, today.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Sometimes some posts disappear and then curiously appears again. Then they disappear again......
Why post if they disapppears next day?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Back yesterday, gone today. Who knows where lie the posts of CR.net? The Shadow knows.....

·
Administrator
206 Posts
Is this still happening?

Sometimes the pages will cache and refreshing the page helps.

If it is a specific thread, let me know the URL and I can check it.

- Cricket

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep still happening. I've noticed it on several threads, but specifically I've noticed it on the build thread linked in my signature. And clearing caches or refreshing has had no effect.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you.

·
Administrator
319 Posts
I've asked them to let me know if they run into it again. I did have to run the tool again yesterday...Steve's Guzzi build thread dropped off again. I'm thinking IT should be looking at why it's happening so often here--I'm not seeing it nearly as often anywhere else. Acts like the server needs a defrag! :) Can that even happen in the cloud? :D

Neil

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I...... Acts like the server needs a defrag! :) Can that even happen in the cloud? :D

Neil
Must be a using storm cloud.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Having issues. My "Sold my midget" thread shows up on the main page as being the most current thread in general, but when going to General it isn't even there, but it does exist since if you click on it from the main forum page you can get to it. But, it is an older version that is missing some more recent posts.

This sucks and I don't really have a desire to deal with it.

·
Administrator
319 Posts
I'm running the thread rebuild tool again now. That should fix the issue temporarily, but I'm trying to dig into why it's been needed so frequently lately. Bear with me, and let me know if it pops up again.

Neil

·
Administrator
319 Posts
Not sure what's up, Ken. I ran the tool, and it seems your thread has disappeared. I've sent up a flare to the office to see if we can figure out what's going on....bear with me a bit.

Neil

1 - 20 of 55 Posts