Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Is your server HTTPS compliant? If not, the new HTTPS protocol in place here will not accept the links. This is one of the reasons we always recommend uploading directly to this site.

Neil
I enabled TLS authentication on my server and all the photos are working. Thanks for helping me correct the issue on my end — I appreciate the hand-holding!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
The site doesn't seem to be loading properly. I seldom get anything when I hit "New Posts". I posted in the "Whatcha doing" thread (or whatever it's called) and it does not show up when I open the thread, so I am assuming other new posts are not showing up either.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
The site doesn't seem to be loading properly. I seldom get anything when I hit "New Posts". I posted in the "Whatcha doing" thread (or whatever it's called) and it does not show up when I open the thread, so I am assuming other new posts are not showing up either.
Same for me. The “watcha doing” thread showed new post(s), but there was nothing new when I went to view the thread.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
#breakingbad

It not the only thread that has posts that disappeared

·
Administrator
319 Posts
The Whatcha Doing thread should be fixed. Running the sync tool again, so any others affected should be fixed shortly.

Neil

·
Administrator
319 Posts
I had to run the sync tool twice on Thursday night. After the first run finished, the Whatcha Doin thread was missing entirely. After the second pass, all seemed good again. Would like to have someone look into why it needs to be run this often here, though.

Neil

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
...and now THIS thread seems to be missing posts. I realize that functional steps are being taken, but there's an underlying problem here that just running the sync tool doesn't seem to address.

EDIT: as soon as I commented, the missing threads showed up. Just FYI.
EDIT #2: after edit #1, the last two pages were gone again.

·
Administrator
215 Posts
Yep still happening. I've noticed it on several threads, but specifically I've noticed it on the build thread linked in my signature. And clearing caches or refreshing has had no effect.
I can get to page 13 in there. What posts are missing?

I got to page 2 without issue. Are you still unable to see it>

- JB

41 - 55 of 55 Posts