Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to let you know that the hard tail frame i got a few years back and was asking about info on it and you said "Triumph never used TF in thier id system" well as it turns out they did use TF and it was used pre-war and as it turns out it's a 1939 or 1940 t100 frame...

Ride Fast and Take Chances

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
[Announcer voice] Lordy! Chikor smacks Aaron down with a righteous, fact-based contradiction! How will Aaron EVER respond to that, ladies and gentlemen?!

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
he won't......aaron doesn't play here anymore. (boo-hoo)

texy

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aaron doesn't come round no more well who is going to sell me a 1964 triumph bonnie engine? he claims to have one you know....actually he was going to look for it for me about 3 years ago so aaron if you do ever see this.... i'm waiting for that engine

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
if you only knew how long joe c. waited for his wheel...the engine may take a while...don't hold your breath.
you could circumnavigate through the maniac connection and e-mail evil/imslow. those guys from maine are pals. aaron thinks i don't like him. i only tease those i love. he never lets us visit with sonja any more. maybe she'll come to the banquet. if that doesn't get an aaron answer, nothing will.
-parks

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Chikor,
I honestly don't even know what your talking about. I only have a list of Triumph number for units so if I told you anything, it was probably more a long the lines of the 64(unit) we were discussing at the time.

I do indeed have a 64 bonnie motor and I will not be selling it to you.

Aaron

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Chikor and Aaron stalk offstage, pausing only to glance over their shoulders and glare at one another. [End of Act One]

Act Two. The curtain rises. Geeto, Texy, Parks and the others gather to discuss how to patch things up between Chikor and Aaron, so that goodwill prevails, and Aaron's '64 Bonny motor ends up in Chikor's T100 frame.

Edited by - steve barker on Oct 15 2007 6:11:39 PM

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'd like to see him stuff a Bonnie into a T100 frame. That'd be like stuffing Dolly Parton's tits into Falista Lockheart's dress.

DgyT

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
for the first time in a loooong time I'm laughing my ass off ooooh it feels good—pause . . . the curtain drops . . . or droops . . .

Edited by - imslow on Oct 15 2007 8:42:59 PM

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
"Act Two. The curtain rises. Geeto, Texy, Parks and the others gather to discuss how to patch things up between Chikor and Aaron, so that goodwill prevails, and Aaron's '64 Bonny motor ends up in Chikor's T100 frame."

does that make us the greek chorus?

"And then Tex steals the show in a thong.
And...then the donkey shows up..."

does that mean i'm aslo the star?

so many rolls to play....so little time!

texy

http://groups.google.com/group/PhillyVinMoto

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
so do I get to call something "gay" here or what? So far all I see is "Thong" Mawby and big floppy donky dick in the lime light....oh yeah and something about a tr pipe collection and a 64 year old woman named bonnie.

...this is just absurd.....

I don't know why but all of a sudden I have a hanker'n to go to Tijuana.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the engine was intended for another frame and i think i am going to sell the frame anyway so nothing lost....and the T100 frame is going on the sales floor also, i got three other trumps that need me.... Aaron i was just giving you shit, i hope there is no love lost....

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
that was pretty good. aaron takes so much shit.....no wonder why he only shows up at the track for 3 events a season. i will say this, if you do get him to do something, its pretty kick ass. i love my wheel. outbroke chris m, tex, whatevs, and mikeo in one weekend. i cant wait to see whos next!!!

jc

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I raced 17 events between vintage, motard, mini, and dirt track. Not including ice racing this year.

No love to loose

Aaron

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
ill have 8 short track races, and 6 roadraces before the end of the year i think. i missed the dirt drags, but maybe next year. how many short track races did you finally do. did you do more than just the one? if you do middletown this jan, id go. coke syrup baby! and 20 below. think about it. fr should go to. and i think one of the nyc guys would show if i brought the spare xr. there are a few guys from down here talking about maybe going up.

jc

1 - 16 of 16 Posts