Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya got any cb750 inner fenders?? the plastic ones? from the k bikes?? i need one.

j

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i only want it for when its raining. no need for it ever single day! fuck, bills got one, you do, bucky chris. seems like a decent trend.

geet, yeah, just lemme know. thanks!

jc

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I am breaking down a '73 cb750 with a stuck motor this weekend so you may have to wait until then. I know it has one on there but I don't know it's full condition.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
yeah, joe. why are you slummin' it with actual CB parts on your stock bike . i don't understand why you don't just get yourself a nice CF fender frenched into your cheater bracing...maybe some push button roll down thing for mid-race puddles. i mean really, how much weight are you willing to put up with...a 750 stock piece? please.

-tt

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
geet, i can wait forever. when you think about it. fuck, wera doesnt have races in the rain. i forgot.

(let the deluge commence!!)

tim, youre stupid.

dont you have bulbs to put in or something?

maybe youre right, but i want one in reserve. i dont know why. i just do. maybe its just my little way of preserving the "spirit of the class". hey, no one noticed buckys braced frame huh? kinda funny, the little bastard lets us put up the fight for him, hes on the old rules committee, has a gp bike with a braced frame, and wont even say anything! (he claims he didnt know his frame was braced until i pointed it out) man. by the way, were hoping his bikes fixed now. watch out tim!

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
jc,

Is this for your race bike? I've got one that came from an SL350 if you're interested. I'd trade for one of those clutch levers you were supposed to get me the info on.

Craig

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
craig,

joe only wants it if it came off a cheater sl350.

tex

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Tex,

It came off of a LWSV CB350 so I guess he could consider that a cheater FCB bike. He should be able to justify that.

Craig

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
craig, i bought a pile of the parts unlimited levers with you in mind. they are all over hte shop now. in every tool box, and parts box.

jc

1 - 12 of 12 Posts