Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ruin hers or make yours.....or both.

seriously though, it's got a running engine (which you need) and a titled frame (which you need).

Sucks that I didn't bank more money before christmas because I am jammed up with bikes and not a lot to blow on pj bikes.

BTW, that kz400 is still up for grabs and he needs to get rid of it.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ruin hers or make yours.....or both.

seriously though, it's got a running engine (which you need) and a titled frame (which you need).

Sucks that I didn't bank more money before christmas because I am jammed up with bikes and not a lot to blow on pj bikes.

BTW, that kz400 is still up for grabs and he needs to get rid of it.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:
which KZ4???
my buddy was looking at one.. i think another in the gang might be good.

----------------------------
http://www.driftalliance.com
when you were picking up the GS400 I mentioned that a buddy of mine has a kz400 that has been sitting for a long time but has low miles, is complete, and has compression. The bike is pretty close to free (well it is free but you may have to toss him a few bucks to get all the new parts he bought for it). Has a title and a buddy of mine's uncle was the original owner.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quote:
which KZ4???
my buddy was looking at one.. i think another in the gang might be good.

----------------------------
http://www.driftalliance.com
when you were picking up the GS400 I mentioned that a buddy of mine has a kz400 that has been sitting for a long time but has low miles, is complete, and has compression. The bike is pretty close to free (well it is free but you may have to toss him a few bucks to get all the new parts he bought for it). Has a title and a buddy of mine's uncle was the original owner.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts