Registered
745 Posts
sorry your weather sucks.

hehehehehehehehehehehehe.

·
Registered
745 Posts
ease up bob. blues supporter here.

(looooooooooong suffering one but loyal nonetheless.)

·
Registered
745 Posts
ease up bob. blues supporter here.

(looooooooooong suffering one but loyal nonetheless.)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Jesus. Living in Queensland, you poor bastard. I'm planning to ride up top later this year. I'll shout you a beer for your long service behind enemy lines. If we win theres two in it.

I don't think we'll win.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Jesus. Living in Queensland, you poor bastard. I'm planning to ride up top later this year. I'll shout you a beer for your long service behind enemy lines. If we win theres two in it.

I don't think we'll win.

·
Registered
745 Posts
we shall lose and how.

i fear we are turning into benetton.

·
Registered
745 Posts
we shall lose and how.

i fear we are turning into benetton.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I would find it amusing if Flavio Briatore came and turned the team around, whilst orchestrating a French takeover, and getting a Spaniard to bring the blues back to glory.

But yes. We suck.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I would find it amusing if Flavio Briatore came and turned the team around, whilst orchestrating a French takeover, and getting a Spaniard to bring the blues back to glory.

But yes. We suck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
To Judeyramone Do you have the 1975 Honda CL360 I saw posted here a couple of weeks ago? I am wondering
about the back rest/luggage rack that I saw on that bike. I have the same bike and need a luggage rack/back rest
If you or anyone out there knows where to find one that will definately fit, please let me know

·
Registered
2 Posts
To Judeyramone Do you have the 1975 Honda CL360 I saw posted here a couple of weeks ago? I am wondering
about the back rest/luggage rack that I saw on that bike. I have the same bike and need a luggage rack/back rest
If you or anyone out there knows where to find one that will definately fit, please let me know

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
There's a rash of new CB360 owners here recently, although I post gratuitous pics of mine every chance I get.

For example:

Or this may have been the photo you saw:

The luggage rack was an eBay find, as was the Tour-pak/picnic basket mounted upon it. There is no backrest. Another newbie posted within the last 2 or 3 days with a blue CB360, which included a luggage rack in a box of spares:

http://www.caferacer.net/forum/pop_printer_friendly.asp?TOPIC_ID=17976

Perhaps he's willing to part with the rack. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
There's a rash of new CB360 owners here recently, although I post gratuitous pics of mine every chance I get.

For example:

Or this may have been the photo you saw:

The luggage rack was an eBay find, as was the Tour-pak/picnic basket mounted upon it. There is no backrest. Another newbie posted within the last 2 or 3 days with a blue CB360, which included a luggage rack in a box of spares:

http://www.caferacer.net/forum/pop_printer_friendly.asp?TOPIC_ID=17976

Perhaps he's willing to part with the rack. Good luck.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts