Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this forum because I'm always watchin the Ichiban moto vids and they crack me up... I really love that guy... in a bro way.. I mean he cuts steel with scissors... anyhow maybe he's the owner of this site IDK? I though I'd come check it out though.. About me? I have and have had a wide array of bikes.. everything from a couple of teens Harleys, a 30's Indian and lots of dirt and street bikes .. last year I sold my CB400 (too many cylinders and carbs) to a buddy and am currently working on a GS450 hack job... I like to build cargo bicycles.. and I often live in the Philippines (near manila) and my Yamaha Mio is the whip there.. Another thing I enjoy is weird engines... I recently cobbled up a motorbike powered with a Ricardo Dolphin engine which was made from an air compressor... I have some vids posted which are not hard to find if you are interested in that kind of thing... OK I think that's it for now... Nice to meet you all.

5 on the beavertail.jpg

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hello and welcome! badass cargo bike !

No, I don't own the site lol. The previous owners at the forum foundry had a badass awesome relationship with me and the members. They would let me be the unofficial celebrity motorcycle builder mascot and I would send my youtube fans here for good info, community, swag, badass mod of the month contests, giveaways etc.

When the new forum overlords took over, they killed all of that. sad. But it's the members that make forums awesome, not the overlords. There is a wealth of knowledge here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts