Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I hope all are well. It's finally thawing out here in the Northeast, and if you are like me, thoughts are heading in the direction of getting our rides ready, all of the maintenance we need to do, all the projects that are 75% complete but have 90% to go. For me, it is my roadworthy '80 CB400T Hawk cafe/bobber recently acquired last summer, and my '71 CB750K1 project that I've been slowly gathering pieces for. I'll post updates on the projects as they progress, or maybe I won't ;)

I will probably hit you up for some advice from time to time, looking for parts sources or services that you like to go to for paints and finishes, overhaul kits and services, that sort of thing.

Thank you, and blessings!

Christienne

·
Registered
23,302 Posts
HiCB400T Hawk cafe/bobber
What is this? I don't understand. You just made that thing up those two things can't exist at the same time. you've bent time and space to create a bike that defies physics!!!!! WITCH!!!! Get the torches!!!!!!

Or you just mashed two words you don't understand the meaning of together.

Either way, welcome. You know everybody hates the hawk right?

PS - you know all of that was meant to be funny right?

·
Registered
830 Posts
Geets is going easy on you because you have a - uhh, what do you call it again - vagina. Welcome aboard. We need a stronger female presence here, but no matter what your genitalia, we call people on their shit.

The main focus of this forum is performance improvements first, and cosmetic modification last. Be prepared to hear stuff you don't necessarily agree with or want to hear concerning your projects if you post up with a "whaddayathink" type photo montage that showcases bad ideas executed with disregard to safety and/or performance.

The Hawk and their ilk are bottom rung, but if you're happy with it and don't make a bad bike worse with questionable modifications, press on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts