Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
How about some hipster jokes?
I used to have sex with this hipster chick. It was kinda like sex with a normal chick except before she let me eat her va j j she'd make me take a picture of it with my iPhone and put it on instagram.
And another?
How did the hipster burn his mouth?
He ate the pizza before it was cool.
Zing!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Has an Asian style scooter vibe to it - Hello.: Honda Ruckus
Those Ruckii are cool! (Or is it a murder of ruckus.) Not $3k cool... I thought the Ruckus was mildly interesting when it looked like you are riding a wheeled milk crate with over sized headlights.

I have a pocket rocket that was abandoned by my nephew. I don't know what I am going to do with it yet. I have oscillated between making a rat rod go cart and a mini bozuku (sp?) bike out of it. The above link gives me something else to consider.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Yea, but have you ever been to Slow's BBQ downtown? Hipsters everywhere. It's damn good BBQ though. Can't blame em.

·
Registered
658 Posts
"Hipsters" with a cross out "No More" does it bother anyone else if that's a double negative? He should repaint his house some kind of ironic green. That'll show them.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Yea, but have you ever been to Slow's BBQ downtown? Hipsters everywhere. It's damn good BBQ though. Can't blame em.
I know someone that worked thee during grad school at Wayne State. I have no problem with anyone moving into Detroit but it will take years for them to earn the respect of those that have for generations made a honest living in that mess.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts