Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Shoot, it only comes in black, brown or blonde.
If it was available in gray I'd order.
Blonde would just look lame.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
That's some sick sh*t right there :|

lol one bun means you are available, you have to wear them in pairs to show you have been taken.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I wanna put one in my pubes, just to see what kinda reaction I get from my wife.
My cousin has had a beard and a man bun for about 20 years, wears a lot of flannel and now he's thinking he needs to start carrying an ax so people don't accuse him of being a hipster.
He's just a dirty hippie stoner with hair so kinky and curly that if he doesn't wear it in a bun, he looks like lumberjack Wierd Al.
He thought the fake man bun was hilarious.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I wanna put one in my pubes, just to see what kinda reaction I get from my wife.
My cousin has had a beard and a man bun for about 20 years, wears a lot of flannel and now he's thinking he needs to start carrying an ax so people don't accuse him of being a hipster.
He's just a dirty hippie stoner with hair so kinky and curly that if he doesn't wear it in a bun, he looks like lumberjack Wierd Al.
He thought the fake man bun was hilarious.
You better be hung like a balla or the man bun might hide your junk.

I'm sure there's a market for this item but.......... I give anyone permission to sock me square in the mouth if I ever don one of these man buns.......even if it's for fun.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Kinda like fat chicks, fun to ride but you wouldn't want any of your friends to see you riding it.:)
If she is below my max limit its cool for me. :D But a man has got to know his limits............

21 - 35 of 35 Posts