Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought this was funny. its part of a pretty funny thread on the wera board.

i read the entire thing, and i dont know why. for some reason it seems like what they would have really been saying. instead of all of that "tranquility base, the eagle has landed" official crap.
http://members.shaw.ca/rlongpre01/moon.html

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
That was the best fuckin' laugh I've had in a week.
Thanks Joe.

FR

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i dont know why im so interested in it. maybe its all of that "when we left earth" stuff ive been watching on the discovery channel.

"jesus fucking christ houston, we're on the the fucking moon!"

jc

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
I still find it amazing that probably the greatest single achievement since man was created is mostly ignored, and the guy that did it practically but unknown.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
The thing about Armstrong that makes him great is he never took advantage of the fame, there are a lot of others that would be selling their face for every stupid car, electronic, or household appliance, the guy has shown class

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jb, youre the singe greatest achievement since man was created, and we celebrate you everyday. (i usually do it on the toilet) it is kind of crazy that someone went up there and wandered around. i mean, it makes Columbus look like a pussy.

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
jesus h christ in a chicken basket houston.....we're on the moon.

texy

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
the only smart thing McCain has said is about staying in the middle east for another 100 years

but that is smart only if we take 30 minutes to BOMB THE WHOLE AREA INTO THE STONE AGE FIRST

like we should have done 5 or 10 years ago

hated the American public just couldn't handle Ron Paul

sad shame

1 - 12 of 12 Posts