Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok saw a beautiful set of pipes that would look good on my cl360 (if they were black). but on inspection i see the exhaust clamps are totally different than my cl (i have the bevelled/ slashed circles) but they may mount in the same points. so will these fit and do any of u know of any suppliers w/ a black coated version? i'd love the high angled dunstall look i've seen on some of the members bikes but don't wanna rejet if i don't have to.... mac claims i don't have to on the auction! here.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-CB360-Twin-2-2-Chrome-MAC-Exhaust-System-CB-360_W0QQitemZ260204660102QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260204660102

by the way i do have the front pipes from a cb 360 already (need 2 be cleaned) maybe just some mufflers will work over those old pipes??

03 rsv Tuono (STARF8R)
75 cl360 ("Chupa"thingy)
2000 Ninja 250r ("chibi")

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok, cb 2-2 exhaust will rub the brake lever, cj exhaust is looking to be expensive, and cl exhaust are very had to find. so i bought a set of cl360 pipes w/ some rusty mufflers and only one shield. anyone care to point me in a direction where i can get some replacement mufflers??? or if they aren't to bad maybe a solution to a few rust holes? (good way to patch them?)thanx

03 rsv Tuono (STARF8R)
75 cl360 ("Chupa"thingy)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here is something I did on my CL. It's an old Supertrap can that I bought at a fleamarket for 10 bucks and a collector off of an old 4 into 2 header for a CB750. I still need to clean up and redo some of the welds and make a guard and a mount for the rear.
Jim

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that looks great. i think i'm gonna adapt that idea when i find a competent welder around here. (charlotte) may be a few i'll find before the weather gets nice.

03 rsv Tuono (STARF8R)
75 cl360 ("Chupa"thingy)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bcr those look really good , too. i kinda wanna go w/ the high pipes since i like that look so much, but i have the cj exhaust on the cl now (like urs) and other than the muffler i think they are close to identical.

03 rsv Tuono (STARF8R)
75 cl360 ("Chupa"thingy)

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
there have been a coupla of cool treads on 350 exhaust and some of the core caferacer.net crew do cool fabrication work (johnnyb comes to mind), use the search link to check it out. For the pipes on the silver (not my bike) 360, call Jon at Jemco 713-461-3834 he is the real deal. the pipes are Henning spec 350 pipes tweaked for the 360. cool as hell, but not cheap and guaranteed to wake entire neighborhoods. cheers, bcr

1 - 8 of 8 Posts