Cafe Racer Forum banner

Honda CB350 Clutch

998 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  joe c 
#1 ·
So as you saw me stall my bike at the start, just prior you may have seen my legs fully extended in some strange sort of mating ritual type position (as I courted my fuel tank in a feble attempt to hold the bike back and not stall it) I think my clutch is toast or very close... problem is... how do I make that thingie work right ? I heard something about plates but all I have is bowls (not that kind tex, I mean food bowls)... Where would I get the replacement parts and what would "they" be ? (no I don't have a fucking manual for that thing yet but even if I did I'd still have to ask Johnny which end was up....)

Thanks for your time and patience...

J "not that" D

#2 ·
google barnett! they make clutches for everything and clancy pants swears by his (even though its not oem and i could protest him, however, i would be senseless for me to protest someone who finishes behind me.....)

tex

so what about your bowls, i want to see your pipes.

#3 ·
non factory clutches are legal, well, at least according to uscra rules. itws been so long since ive been through the wera rule book, i cant remember what it says, but im pretty sure its cool there too. and, i believe you are using non factory gaskets, cheater. all my gaskets are at least honda gaskets. chris says im crazy, but they are (well, used to be) easy to get.

jc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.