Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So anybody out there hoarding a stash of CA or CB 77 stuff? I need a set of exhaust shells - the pieces that go between the clamps and the head pipes.

not looking for a handout, just have a bike that needs them and having no luck finding any. so if someone has one, hit me up!

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Champ, what is the name of that motorcycle junk yard up in NH, not too far from the track? Palmers?? I have had good luck getting some things from them.

Geeto, Dreamqueen has a stash of parts, maybe she can help you.

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I emailed beth twice and haven't heard back so....

Champ, move it yourself. nobody reads the wanted section.

I thought about making it out of pipe but doesn't it have a lip on the end like the later ones? if not then that's what I'll do.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Ain't those collets the same on all the Honda's with same size pipe?

·
Registered
569 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

I emailed beth twice and haven't heard back so....

Champ, move it yourself. nobody reads the wanted section.

I thought about making it out of pipe but doesn't it have a lip on the end like the later ones? if not then that's what I'll do.
I'm pretty sure the header pipes are different CA vs. CB Beth will know for sure...Johnny B turned me on to these nice big washers you can get from McMaster, turn out the i.d. to fit the pipe...I'm using this method for 160 pipes

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.246877235361661.53159.100001181595669&type=1&l=8afc5506e7

dch.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Dale,

What kind of lathe do you have there? I just bought an old Craftsman Atlas, haven't picked it up yet.

Jack

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have a spare set of four. They are the same for the CL/CB/CA. I think the early ones had the lip and the later ones did not. I have a set of the no lipped ones. Actually if you had a 1.75OD x 1.50ID tube and split you would have what I have.

·
Registered
10,448 Posts
Also he needs a battery side cover and a right side carb triangle thing

·
Registered
10,448 Posts
Also he needs a battery side cover and a right side carb triangle thing

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Coopers motorcycle savage in NH. I got a few things from them. He tells you how much and you send a postal money order made out to Cash. Kind of like dealing with Ohio Cycle.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Coopers motorcycle savage in NH. I got a few things from them. He tells you how much and you send a postal money order made out to Cash. Kind of like dealing with Ohio Cycle.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts