Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Scans of the Honda performance documents generously provided by Johnny B via BFD are here:

http://www.3cyl.com/~diamondj/

The electronic ignition file was there when I was given access to the page. I put a Suzuki T500 owners manual and shop manual on there a while back. I split everything into sections so you don't have to download it all to get the bike you are interested in. I scanned the CB350 stuff on both the black and white scanner (cb350 info) and the color scanner (cb-350 info). Those of you interested, take a look and let me know which you think is better. I'll delete the crappier of the two eventually. I did the best I could with the copies provided. If anyone has the source documents, I could (obviously) make better scans of them....

Let me know what you think!

Jim

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumpity-bump-bump

Okay 70 views and not a single comment? Can somebody take a look at these scans and let me know if they work and are readable???

Thanks!

Jim

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
yeah they all work ok for my Jim. Looks Good!

Got a chance to work on my motor yet? Put any thought into selling me your cb500T? Think you might have a sunday free coming up where I show up with everything and we fix my other T500?

·
Registered
85 Posts
VERY cool stuff the cb350 files work great now if I can find a scan of the CB750 RC Engineering catalog!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

yeah they all work ok for my Jim. Looks Good!

Got a chance to work on my motor yet? Put any thought into selling me your cb500T? Think you might have a sunday free coming up where I show up with everything and we fix my other T500?
Nope. Nope. And possibly..... Now that I'm through my Halloween madness (build a giant pneumatic spider for the roof this year) I can organize the shop and get rolling on some project stuff. Getting the CB500T out of the way so I have more room to work on stuff in the garage is tempting.... I thought you sold all your T500's for a Harley?

Jim

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
I have PDF of the entire Gordon Jennings "Two Stroke Tuner's Handbook" that I pulled off the web a few years back. I could send it to Jim and he could put it with the others if he has room and people want it.

Ken

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Diamondj

Nope. Nope. And possibly..... Now that I'm through my Halloween madness (build a giant pneumatic spider for the roof this year) I can organize the shop and get rolling on some project stuff. Getting the CB500T out of the way so I have more room to work on stuff in the garage is tempting.... I thought you sold all your T500's for a Harley?

Jim
no, not Harley for T500 swap went down. I was tempted as the bike offered was really clean and it offered me the promise of space plus something with a higher resale value but for the moment they are safe with me. If I do sell them outright now I am going to keep at least one (I have 3 now BTW, I own tom's 1970).

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Thanks bro, I didn't even notice the first post. I'll be DL'ing the Honda stuff when web traffic is down.
Looks great to me.
JohnnyB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts