Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
mine are actual water transfers. I should shoot some laquer over them. or have steve do it.

tex, if you have the artwork, and vinyl shop can make them up for you, exactly like those.

jc

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Somewhere I have the art work on a disk of that period Honda logo.I had it done from a cb77 tank badge.The feathers don't look exactly the same and they are on a round background. I went looking for this stuff just a minute ago and couldn't put my hands on it. Found some of the transfers but not the disk. I'll keep looking and see,there may have been some with just the wings.Tex,when my son gets home I'll try to send you pictures of what I have.If its what your looking for or not its something motorcycle related and and I do need to get in a motor frame of mind.What?racing starts in thirty four days!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My fucking wife threw the stickers away that I was selling, and the set that was for me. Shit, fuck!!!! Now I need some[B)]

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
hey chip, i guess the only thing you can about that is kill her. you were at my place when that ax hit her in the face, right?

jc

·
Registered
659 Posts
I got some on the way.

They will be going for probably $5 or $6 shipped in the US for a pair. 2 sizes. Cutout matches outline of wing. More details later.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by joe c

hey chip, i guess the only thing you can about that is kill her. you were at my place when that ax hit her in the face, right?

jc
She'll have something stuck in her face to make this up to me!![:0]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts