Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was looking for some info and I end up in this post. After read it complete I have to register so I am able to say F...ck all of you. That is how you encourage and help young people to go into the bike world?? were you born knowing everything??? He was just asking for advise, and the nicest thing you told him was "idiot".
And you call yourself "bikers"... Shame on you!!!

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
:LOL: Dude, look at the dates on the posts! Read back even further and you will start to wonder why they brought Any of the old threads forward to this new POS site. And no, none were born knowing about motorcycles, they just been doing it for so long they are sick of hearing the same BS about pod filters on CV carbs, LED lights and bone lines having anything to do with riding motorcycles.

This thread was a great example of ridiculous thinking, guy gets a good deal on an NSR125 and he doesn't want to race it, he wants to make it look like something built in the 1950's Shame on Him!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I was looking for some info and I end up in this post. After read it complete I have to register so I am able to say F...ck all of you. That is how you encourage and help young people to go into the bike world?? were you born knowing everything??? He was just asking for advise, and the nicest thing you told him was "idiot".
FWIW You spelled "Fuck" wrong.

And I have never, ever called myself a "biker".

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sure, go fuck yourself too

21 - 24 of 24 Posts