Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
seriously this site has an "ignore" function? man, that blows. What used to make it awesome was the lack of censorship of any kind (excluding politics and religion which have no place on a motorcycle board anyway).

It may be time to pop the chute...now where did I put that ripcord...

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
seriously this site has an "ignore" function? man, that blows. What used to make it awesome was the lack of censorship of any kind (excluding politics and religion which have no place on a motorcycle board anyway).

It may be time to pop the chute...now where did I put that ripcord...
People who rely on, and hide behind censor-walls are just subjecting themselves to a Buddhist-like mind game, where in ever decreasing circles of consciousness they become less .

Danger, is my business.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Despite all the obnoxiousness that is Witworth, I do find him intriguing. I may not always agree with Witworth and time will tell whether he is a smart feller or a fart smeller but I do think he knows at least a thing or two about old bikes.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
( The Witworth chatbot knows a few things about regurgitating internet search results about old bikes )

·
Registered
965 Posts
I thought he might be a chat bot given he's only been a member since May 2014 and he's got almost as many posts as me! Then again, he might simply be unemployed/retired.

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
( The Witworth chatbot knows a few things about regurgitating internet search results about old bikes )
That's frog*%$t. I'm faster than the HFT Forex links to the NYSE. No time to Google.

It's not just facts, but wisdom and obscure links that I doubt anyone else could emulate to the same extent.

Danger, is my business.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I think he's just old.

... hasn't demonstrated any motorcycle knowledge that is fresh or first hand.

It's kind of like watching somebody drool :/ you can't stop yourself from staring for a while, but once they get it all over themselves :eek:
I believe you're right, it's time to push the button :|

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
TrialsRider: "... hasn't demonstrated any motorcycle knowledge that is fresh or first hand."

You haven't asked :( .

Danger, is my business.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
I've seen people use the ignore function on other forums to threaten people to stop arguing with them (like: "I'm going to put you on ignore if you keep up wiith this crap") and to be honest it makes me throw up in my mouth a little when I see it.

Seriously, if you can't handle what some dipshit says on the internet maybe it's not a place you should be hanging out on.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I don't personally care what the dipshit says.

It's his massive quantity of bullshit posts and floods of nonsense that bothers me. It dilutes the quality of this otherwise mediocre site. ;) just 'sayin

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
I don't personally care what the dipshit says.

It's his massive quantity of bullshit posts and floods of nonsense that bothers me. It dilutes the quality of this otherwise mediocre site. ;) just 'sayin
Yeah - have to agree with this.

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
hey - he did google that MV Agusta article...
Not before commenting on the MV EFI horrors. It just bolstered my views well into the thread. I'm always constantly researching to keep my advice up to date and valid.

MV EFI= Rubber Band Man.

Danger, is my business.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts