1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Genius!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yeah, the first part of the video actually has some good info...just enough to suck you into the Ichiban world of mayhem...:D

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Keep in mind that yesterday was the first time I have watched one of Itchiban's videos, so I didn't know what they really were.

So I'm watching the pod tuning video thinking "This is some real jerry rigged shit" but I know my motorcycle carb tuning knowledge is limited, so maybe it's real advice, although redneck as hell. Then I get onto youtube to watch more videos, I started with the cake pan parts tumbler video. Im watching this video thinking this guy could use some new tools and knowing that he wasn't actually using the Swiss army knife to cut. As he is building it I think it sounds plausible, but probably wouldn't work that well. It was when he decided on the media to use, dirty cat litter, I realized this guy is doing some next level trolling lol. But now I am curious, are all the videos like that or are there any actual how to videos?

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Keep in mind that yesterday was the first time I have watched one of Itchiban's videos, so I didn't know what they really were.

So I'm watching the pod tuning video thinking "This is some real jerry rigged shit" but I know my motorcycle carb tuning knowledge is limited, so maybe it's real advice, although redneck as hell. Then I get onto youtube to watch more videos, I started with the cake pan parts tumbler video. Im watching this video thinking this guy could use some new tools and knowing that he wasn't actually using the Swiss army knife to cut. As he is building it I think it sounds plausible, but probably wouldn't work that well. It was when he decided on the media to use, dirty cat litter, I realized this guy is doing some next level trolling lol. But now I am curious, are all the videos like that or are there any actual how to videos?

They are all "actual How To videos".:cool:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
They are all "actual How To videos".:cool:
How to redneck the hell out of stuff maybe lol. It's like he takes a real concept and just mocks the hell out of it. I need to watch more of his videos before I decide if it's funny or messed up. You know there is at least one person out there that is taking him serious.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
How to redneck the hell out of stuff maybe lol. It's like he takes a real concept and just mocks the hell out of it. I need to watch more of his videos before I decide if it's funny or messed up. You know there is at least one person out there that is taking him serious.
Maybe you haven't gotten it yet. They are all things he has seen noobs do on new builds. He gets a lot of inspiration from DTT. There are many who think his vids are real, those people should never be allowed around a motorcycle.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
If you want to see why Ichiban is so funny, watch some of the CB350F videos in this channel. And this guy is SERIOUS! (start from the beginning)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBfq8Rf4JUQoor8yv3uyMdadpXoksUDHY

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Maybe you haven't gotten it yet. They are all things he has seen noobs do on new builds. He gets a lot of inspiration from DTT. There are many who think his vids are real, those people should never be allowed around a motorcycle.
Makes sense. I've only seen 2 videos so far. I have seen some really weird shit on bikes, like really WTF were they thinking. I guess it was inevitable that someone was going to do something like this for the amusement of everyone else. One of my best friends dad had an old Sprtster, 1970 something, that he did a home made oil cooler on. I guess it worked, but damn was it ugly and looked pieced together out of half rusted fuel line he found laying around

1 - 12 of 12 Posts