Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this guy gets the douchebag of the year award but you have to admire his gumption:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/mcy/813549099.html

quote:Do you want to know how cool your bike looks or what it sounds like when it's revving out as you go zooming up the street? I will come to you house and ride your bike up and down the street in front of your house like so fast so you can see it and you can take pics if you want. I've got the whole little costume, helmet and shit and I even have a motorcycle license so it's all cool in case the cops come. I can pretend I am in a race with myself on your bike and then you will know how cool you look when you are whipping up your street past all the kids. I know how to ride almost any bike but I am not going to do this on anything where you have to shift the gears with your hand instead of your foot or a BMW cause those things fucking suck. I really don't want to ride anyone on the back when I do this for you so don't have any girls around. And your bike must be in good shape cause I don't wanna die out there. No mexican shit. Holla at me up if you need to see how cool you ride is.

Larry

·
Registered
546 Posts
Yea I will do that same thing for anyone on this forum but yea I am gonna have to charge you $50 you know for my inconvenience. O and if you not in the midwest you have to pay travel expenses. Anyone interested?

p.s. I even have a jacket with a bunch of 1% patches on it so that you bike will look super cool for pictures.

·
Registered
39 Posts
What?! This guy's too lazy to come and steal your bike the proper way? You have to like, give him the keys and wave while he rides away?
Kids these days. Somebody teach him to hotwire, at least.

·
Registered
854 Posts
i would love to be the cops that report to the stolen motorcycle call.

okay so you gave him the keys will the intention of having him ride away with it?!?

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
I'm guessing the guy is just sick of the noise from all the "hooligans" that ride up and down his street all the time. I can't say I blame him if that's the case... too much of anything, even bikes...can get way up on your nerves, 'specially livin' in the city.

FR

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I agree with FR. It's an ironically penned(typed) message basically stating: Don't be a fucker on my street.

Basically......

·
Registered
326 Posts
"This posting has been flagged for removal" Ha...Imagine that!

Best line in the Dudes whole post!
"And your bike must be in good shape cause I don't wanna die out there. No mexican shit."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts