Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a 71 cb 350 (i already have a 72) and am putting my newly refined carb knowledge to work when i discover one of the carbs is missing this weird "U" shaped bracket that screws in to the carb body. it holds down the float valve. i probably only weighs a few thousandths of a milligram. it looks like the people i bought the bike from had placed this shitty washer-type thing on there instead. it ain't workin, though. anbody got one?

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
right now, i dont know what to tell you. i was pretty much thrown out of my house this week by my old landlord. (aunt) i took everything of value and all of my bikes. i had to leave alot of parts, frames and motors behind. its a meesy situation. shes pretty much snapped. like went nuts. im hoping to be able to resolve the problem but its possible i might not be able to. i crammed my entire shop into our tiny garage including bikes, woodworking machines and bike parts. so i dont know where anything is right now. i know i left a bunch of carbs there that i used to get the other parts you wanted. so im not going to be much help to you now.

good luck. if i find some carbs, i'll let you know if you dont find the parts.

later
j

·
Registered
124 Posts
call eastern cycle in beverly mass and ask for steve, he will mail you the u ahaped part you need to hold your float down.

the number is 978 922 3707 tues - sat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts