Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am Studying product design at college and have been asked to create 3 products that relate to a theme of my choice as a rider myself (Honda cg125) my Theme is cafe racers. I am designing and making a book but I am short on photos to include so i was hoping you lot could help. I am looking for any type of photo which include a cafe racer, it can include you or a crew which you ride with. Any really old school pictures (black and white) of family members would really be appreciated. Also if you have any cool stories of rides or events i would love to include them into my project, also any personal opinions you have on cafe racing and racers. If you can and want to help me out please send the photos or anything else to [email protected]. The book will be posted online so you can see the end product, this will be a massive help.
Thanks
Jadoob

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
You have come to the wrong place, for this is just a temple of low men.

To start your long and winding journey, first now you must view the graven images of bike, and chant many times, the words of great wisdom on a site called pipeburn.

' Yea loop, Yea patina, Yea stance, Yea pods, Yea pants. '

You may have a future in government. A bureaucracy is a way of administratively organizing large numbers of people who need to work together. Organizations in the public and private sector, including universities and governments, rely on bureaucracies to function. Delegation is the assignment of responsibility or authority to another person (normally from a manager to a subordinate) to carry out specific activities. You appear to have a predilection and talent for delegation which will stand you in good stead in the coming years. Good luck in your quest. Go West, I am.

Danger, is my business."

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Do a search for threads by uncle Ernie. He posted tons of old photos here. These will be old threads from at least 5 years ago.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I get what this kid is trying to do - I believe he is trying to show a history of cafe racers from the early days to modern from a design point of view. I think that's pretty cool - I am sure there have been several books written already on the subject but I don't believe I've seen any from a design point of view.

There is a section on this form that contain pictures - you could start looking through that section - I'm sure you will find some historical pictures there. I'm sure you are already all over google looking for pictures. You may also check out Youtube for old videos. Good luck with your project -

1 - 6 of 6 Posts