Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this has been a little side project of mine, but last night, FIGHT FOR DIRT TRACK is officially open for business. It is MAINLY a casual clothing company that represents dirt track racing. i can wear a different motocross company casual shirt every day of the week, but if i want people to know that dirt track kicks ass, i have to wear a springfield mile shirt...lame. i have my first shirt done and at the printers and im taking orders now if any of you guys would be interested. sizes are small-2xl and the shirts are $20. if sales are good, im going to have 3-4 shirts out and a few hats too by christmas...hopefully in the spring if sales are still well, i'll do some racer chick stuff. i'll have stickers and stuff some time next week too. here is the design, it is called the "Warrior". just use the email in my bio to place an order!!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i really hate to brag, but im going to anyway. i have filled 18 orders! i have almost sold half of my full order and the screen printing business i was having these done through, they are all taking me serious now and apologizing for writing me off. so i'm working a deal with them now on waiving some of the fees and such...then im going to ditch them and go with a much smaller company that actually cares if i come back or not. also, i have 8 new designs that im working on right now, and i don't know which one to release next. if i posted them up here when they get done...would you guys help me pick? i know everybody here has an opinion!!!

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Tyler, way to go dude. Show us what else you've got.

FR

·
Registered
546 Posts
Yea Tyler definitely post up the other designs you know you'll get plenty of opinions out of us.

·
Registered
30 Posts
ill give you my opinion, and then probably order a shirt or two after i get back from vacation and recoup that loss. way to go man

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
i want a F.F.T.D. shirt, plain black, white letters.

great slogan!

tex

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey tex, right now i don't really have just a plain shirt with the slogan...but that is an idea that i could get cranked out pretty quickly. might have to get that one out. as for davenport, i wont be there, 4 days in springfield is all i can do with work the way it is. I have wanted to go out there though, but that is a HAUL for me!

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
it's just a thought tyler.

i like people to guess at stuff, and i think your slogan is great.

i wish you all the luck!

tex

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well, i posted that i wanted ya'lls ideas for the next shirt to come out...but i already picked out the next 3 on my own...SORRY!!! the names for the shirts are "Roots" "Slide" and "Outlaw", with outlaw being a hoodie and POSSIBLY a shirt when i get the summer line going for next year. I'll get the designs posted up when my artist gets them done. I'm switching graphics companies, so i have to see what brands they deal with as far as apparel goes, but i hope to have a few hats and beanies out for the winter season too. thank you guys for all the support, it really means a lot to me, because i have been working my ass off at this!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts