Cafe Racer Forum banner

201 - 206 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
quote:Originally posted by coreyjdl

we still have a kx250f monster edition... anyone want to hedge bets on how that one will end?
now thats funny.

id feel no guilt what so ever. dumbass got what he deserved. sorry. i wouldnt be bothered for a second. just happy to walk out with the cash. you warned him. some other douchebag salesman would have sold it to him in the same dealership probably. at least you gave him a helmet. shit, im surprised he even wore it.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
quote:Originally posted by coreyjdl

we still have a kx250f monster edition... anyone want to hedge bets on how that one will end?
now thats funny.

id feel no guilt what so ever. dumbass got what he deserved. sorry. i wouldnt be bothered for a second. just happy to walk out with the cash. you warned him. some other douchebag salesman would have sold it to him in the same dealership probably. at least you gave him a helmet. shit, im surprised he even wore it.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
you should have a motorcycle license for 6mos before you get a car license. that will clear up a lot of issues.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
you should have a motorcycle license for 6mos before you get a car license. that will clear up a lot of issues.

·
Registered
31 Posts
agreed, or 100cc limited scooters for 6 months. might put enough small 'hard to see' vehicles on the road that everyone will learn to look for all vehicles. and chances are ur only going to hurt urself if u stuff up.
graduated car license is also something now here. the exact setails of which i'm a bit hazy on as they don't effect me. something like night curfews. passenger limits for learners and 1 year of license. and even speed restictions. not sure of the power/weight deal with cars but i do know it pretty much rules out all V8, turboed, Supercharged, and most anything not designed for going to church on sundays.

·
Registered
31 Posts
agreed, or 100cc limited scooters for 6 months. might put enough small 'hard to see' vehicles on the road that everyone will learn to look for all vehicles. and chances are ur only going to hurt urself if u stuff up.
graduated car license is also something now here. the exact setails of which i'm a bit hazy on as they don't effect me. something like night curfews. passenger limits for learners and 1 year of license. and even speed restictions. not sure of the power/weight deal with cars but i do know it pretty much rules out all V8, turboed, Supercharged, and most anything not designed for going to church on sundays.

201 - 206 of 206 Posts