Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spotted a 77 suzuki GS400 today, 15k, chain is still pretty good, tires are bald, seems to have compression. I'm going to see if i can scrape up the money and have at it. This one will be a street tracker fo sho if i get it.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
definitelty post pics of its progress. guys across the hall have 2 of them they are messing with.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
definitelty post pics of its progress. guys across the hall have 2 of them they are messing with.

jc

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Ty-It was cool meeting you seeing the RD. the hand on the kick start, ignition on the first crank demo made me a little green seeing as how I need to park on a hill to bump start mine.
good luck on the tracker project. do it.
cheers, bcr

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Ty-It was cool meeting you seeing the RD. the hand on the kick start, ignition on the first crank demo made me a little green seeing as how I need to park on a hill to bump start mine.
good luck on the tracker project. do it.
cheers, bcr

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BCR...no no, it was my pleasure meeting you and thanks for buying a shirt, i really appreciate the support. Did you see that honda street tracker at the race? early in the day it was parked up by the AMA tent and belonged to Chase Sconyers'(44c) uncle. It was bitchen, and I thought it was better than my bike. It was a framed XR600 from what i could tell with a tiny head and tail light to make it legal. i did the hand start for a friend of mine today, i'm going to have to start taking $20 bets on that to people who don't know!! HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BCR...no no, it was my pleasure meeting you and thanks for buying a shirt, i really appreciate the support. Did you see that honda street tracker at the race? early in the day it was parked up by the AMA tent and belonged to Chase Sconyers'(44c) uncle. It was bitchen, and I thought it was better than my bike. It was a framed XR600 from what i could tell with a tiny head and tail light to make it legal. i did the hand start for a friend of mine today, i'm going to have to start taking $20 bets on that to people who don't know!! HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
dude, bet them a tee shirt. You will run out of them in no time. Hey here's a question for you- Later on sat. night some guy was ripping around the track on one of Bill Werner's Kawasakis'
Frank and I overheard in the Kaw pit talking a rider talking about peg placement and the layout of the bike. Couple min. later we hear a euro sounding dude describing dirt track as a "feel thing". So we're betting it was a 250 rider from the continent. Inquiring minds want to know.
cheers, bcr

1 - 8 of 8 Posts