Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
last stupid thing i did. Cutting my nephew's hair, the plastic thingy that let's you determine how long the hair will be fell off and I took a 1 inch by 2 inch swipe off down to his skin. My sister was a little pissed.

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Been there, done that. Except being the first time I used the thing....I didn't have the plastic thingie on there at all.
JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Been there, done that. Except being the first time I used the thing....I didn't have the plastic thingie on there at all.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
reverse mohawk!!! doh!

maybe the guy will install a chrome winch on his hog so he can get out of a situation like that next time. ha ha

gummo

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
reverse mohawk!!! doh!

maybe the guy will install a chrome winch on his hog so he can get out of a situation like that next time. ha ha

gummo

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
a chrome winch with a chrome cable, no thatd be rad.

dude, gummo rules.

we should have a video night at the track sometime. the ducnuts from n.c. show up at the wera races and do movies on the side of thier trailer at night. they have wifi so you can surf the web on thier dime. they even bring thier own i.t. person to run everything. pretty fucking funny.

tanner, you gotta come down and race with us.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
a chrome winch with a chrome cable, no thatd be rad.

dude, gummo rules.

we should have a video night at the track sometime. the ducnuts from n.c. show up at the wera races and do movies on the side of thier trailer at night. they have wifi so you can surf the web on thier dime. they even bring thier own i.t. person to run everything. pretty fucking funny.

tanner, you gotta come down and race with us.

jc

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
i know, i know.... i pretty much have been knobbing it this summer. just skating. next season i should have a competitive bike but my wife is preggers again. so that means i will be pretty much limited to local tracks up here in snow country. you never know... we may come on down... may even make it to nyc in the next couple o months.

i reckon i may be parking my honda for sept. raCE THE little bikes again.... it pretty much will be set up for the parking lot... hopefully

layterd

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
i know, i know.... i pretty much have been knobbing it this summer. just skating. next season i should have a competitive bike but my wife is preggers again. so that means i will be pretty much limited to local tracks up here in snow country. you never know... we may come on down... may even make it to nyc in the next couple o months.

i reckon i may be parking my honda for sept. raCE THE little bikes again.... it pretty much will be set up for the parking lot... hopefully

layterd

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
dude, give a freaking break will ya???

jesus.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
dude, give a freaking break will ya???

jesus.

jc

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
it is all about making basbies.... tex... didya buy a minivan yet???

you will see... the girls say nahhh i want to wait...next thing ya know they are preggers. we figured we might as well get it over with and have another

do it jc.. have a kid

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
it is all about making basbies.... tex... didya buy a minivan yet???

you will see... the girls say nahhh i want to wait...next thing ya know they are preggers. we figured we might as well get it over with and have another

do it jc.. have a kid

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
id rather cut both arms off so i couldnt even spank it anymore.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
id rather cut both arms off so i couldnt even spank it anymore.

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
dudes,

my girl suggested that we go camping in canada for our honeymoon, then reminded me that there is a motorcycle race up there that weekend (mosport), and suggested that we go to it. it is love, sure enough!

tanner, i guess i'll always will own a full sized van. minivans are for fags (except chris marshall, but only because he's chinese or canadian, or something).

texy

p.s.- any of you pussies going to mosport?

"dude, my boots feel like they are filled with rain slushies!"

21 - 40 of 47 Posts