Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on three motorcycle forums including this one. What is it about this forum that attracts the "what bike works for me?" question. There are more questions like that here in a week then there are in the other two forums in a month... combined! Of the three this is the least warm and fuzzy forum to ask a question like that. Why are new bike riders drawn to this site like moths to a flame?

·
Registered
10,449 Posts
And because other forums have 48 million sections so the threads dont stack up one after another, they are spread out over subsections
And we are the top of google

·
Registered
405 Posts
it has to be the warm fuzzyness of members here!!..what else could it be ????

the abuse is mostly humor bent, but most likely the streight scoop..It's why I like it here!

"It said abby-normal on the jar..." IGOR.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Its the equivalent of getting jumped in. You will get no respect on DotheTon if Geets or somebody hasn't ripped you a new ass and called you out for being stupid.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I mean, I've not been here that long and am still making rookie mistakes but sheesh! When we have 2 or three threads about this active at the same time... I don't feel like I have put my dues in here to earn the right to be as crusty as I am begining to feel. Do people really think that they are so spectacularly unique that NO ONE EVER has had a similar question before? Many of my own rookie questions are answered with a search engine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts