Cafe Racer Forum banner

i want one of these

2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  joe c 
#1 ·

anyone know where i can get one around here?? id like to buy one from someone i know if i can.

jc

See less See more
#3 ·
dude, if you come up with one, let me know. i'll swing up and pick it up from you with thos ehandle bars if you havent mailed them yet. anyone else?? maybe i should just email joe. or is that a dumb idea??

me

#7 ·
Joe, If you 2 then next event I will bring you one. Also you old XR200 with a proper tune up, clutch, and rear tyre brings the front end up in first, second, and third. Even with my brothers stealthy 245lb frame.

Tex, Are you going so I can give you money?

Aaron

#8 ·
money, money, money......

that's the only reason i'm going! it's like i have a sponsor, although it's my own money, it's still somewhat sweet having you hand it over to me.

yeah, i'm gonna show up saturday night and watch the lrrs guys on sunday. i'll see you there.

did you see my post about the date change for summit? the race is now 9/17-18 on the main course. you are third in 250 points northeast and fourth in 250 points mid-atlantic (behind todd puckett). come on down and win your third point regional trophies. joe c. can't make it, but i'll be there. bucky sexton is gonna ride my rs125 too!

see you all labor day.

tex

#9 ·
i knew youd get that bike sorted, i never had a real interest in getting it running good becasue i knew it needed more than i was willing to put into it. thats cool though. they are great little bikes man, you guys should get years out of wailing the shit out of that thing.

im not comming up this weekend, but i will call hutch. or you should call me.

i'll be at home tonight. i'll try calling you too.

me

#10 ·
quote:
money, money, money......

that's the only reason i'm going! it's like i have a sponsor, although it's my own money, it's still somewhat sweet having you hand it over to me.

yeah, i'm gonna show up saturday night and watch the lrrs guys on sunday. i'll see you there.

did you see my post about the date change for summit? the race is now 9/17-18 on the main course. you are third in 250 points northeast and fourth in 250 points mid-atlantic (behind todd puckett). come on down and win your third point regional trophies. joe c. can't make it, but i'll be there. bucky sexton is gonna ride my rs125 too!

see you all labor day.

tex
No, I didn't see the post on the Summit date change.. .thanks.

Bucky should buy my RS. Why aren't you riding your RS?

Aaron - Branson Lover

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.